Monday, March 23, 2009

Game Plan

I have been pretty awful at updating my blog. I will blame it on grad school, whether its a good excuse or not. I have decided that I should get back into the swing of things. The updates keep me sane amongst the hundreds of pages of reading I do in the areas policy research methods and identity development.

The challenge is with so many new shiny internet toys such as twitter, tumblr, and older favs such as facebook, I spend more time playing online scrabble than I do engaged in self-reflection.

http://shrosin.tumblr.com/ is now up and running for short updates. If I ever want to rant on or publish lots of photos, I will be sure to do that here.

And since photos are WAY more interesting than anything I will ever write, here are some (not so) recent ones of Brian and I, and Brian's brother Neil, at a Bar-Mitzvah in Feb:



No comments:

Post a Comment