Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Decision

Well folks, here it is: I'm moving to Boston! What I will be doing there? Unclear. But I picked a city and I feel good about it. It is the in between, the going back and forth that has really been driving me crazy. I made the decision 48 hours ago and have been walking around smiling ever since--thats a good sign, right?

Only 2 more days left at Pardes. Thursday afternoon I jump on a bus to Tsfat for our second staff training weekend for Nesiya. I will be there until Sunday evening when I return to Jerusalem. Then, bright and early Monday I (along with Jenny, Max and Annie) will be on my way to the airport destination GREECE!

We have been planning the trip for a while and I am SO excited it is finally here. Our general game plan is as follows:
We arrive in Athens in the early afternoon. We will spend the night and the following day there before jumping aboard a ferry boat that will take us down to Santorini Island. We will be on Santorini for a total of 3 days with one night spent on the island of Ios. Then we head to Naxos for 2 days before heading back for our final night in Athens to catch our flight the next morning back to Tel Aviv. Whew!! If any of you have spent anytime in/on these places and have so me advice or 'must dos' I would appreciate it!

You most likely will not be hearing from me again until mid-June when I return but I promise a large post with photos!

Hope those of you on the west side of the ocean had a lovely memorial day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! I'll take Shirah in Boston! (So when are you coming to NY to visit??)

    Miss you lots!

    xoxo

    Karen

    ReplyDelete