Sunday, April 15, 2007

Heading East

It is both a strange and natural feeling I have each time I prepare for another trip.
For the past two years they were trips across the country, more recently across the ocean. Being home this time around has made me feel the distance that much more.

My brother is on his way over to pick me up so we can have coffee before he drops me at the train. Then it is off to Newark International Airport, a short stop over in London and back to Tel Aviv.

I am excited to get back, see friends and begin school again. This next month is the beginning of the end. For me, that is a hard realityBy the end of May my roomates will be gone, many of my friends will have travelled back to the states and I will begin my next chapter in Israel. I will also know if that chapter will conclude in August or continue on. I will make sure to keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment